• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I did a thing

Lt Shaffer

Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
94BD8E4C-1547-428F-8E9D-D80A2DAC96B7.jpeg
I just had this tired old 73 bird delivered today. Pretty solid but beat up a bit. 318 auto 8 1/4 rear. Motor is long gone. Plan is 340, 4-speed go wing, 8 3/4 and color change to dark metallic gray with a flat black hood just like the one I had in high school. Wish me luck.

With some vision, money, and hard work you can make it happen! 440'

Best of luck! you gotta want it! You can do it’s just nuts and bolts!

How do you eat an elephant? Answer: one bite at a time. Enjoy the process!

I wonder if you could adapt the AMD rear quarter patch to fix that nasty dent in the front of the wheel arch and style line.

I had a red '73, full black vinyl top, 400 4-speed I sold while living in VA. Full vinyl top is uncommon, as it meant side stripe delete. Best of luck with yours.

RR2.jpg

View attachment 1160891 I just had this tired old 73 bird delivered today. Pretty solid but beat up a bit. 318 auto 8 1/4 rear. Motor is long gone. Plan is 340, 4-speed go wing, 8 3/4 and color change to dark metallic gray with a flat black hood just like the one I had in high school. Wish me luck.

We should talk. I have a full 4 speed conversion kit for small block b body was meant to go behind my 340
I also have a bunch of other b body parts new I'm selling will give discount the more you buy the less I'll go . Full black interior susp steering parts door hinges .....

We should talk. I have a full 4 speed conversion kit for small block b body was meant to go behind my 340
I also have a bunch of other b body parts new I'm selling will give discount the more you buy the less I'll go . Full black interior susp steering parts door hinges .....
Sounds very interesting, please send me a list of what you have with pricing

Good luck with the project, i still have my high school car, 340 with auto and 8 3/4 with 3.55's and I Love every time I drive it!

I believe I saw that car on ebay.

Was the previous owner Joe Dirt?

Auto Transport Service
Back