• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I expect anyone going to Spring Fling is there...

That is a nice one and I agree on the color but still very nice.

Yeah, I am afraid to inquire any further with the seller because I might get carried away and buy it. I learned a long time ago that if you don't buy a color you really want you will eventually repaint it. Paint on one of these cars that don't get much love immediately puts you under water.

That is not a bad color, but there are other I like much better, 66 Charger "pale yellow", original 383ci 4spd car, 3rd owner, Calif. black plate car, in SoCal, all sounds good so far, bid is at $10,100... That's a good buy so far... IMHO

That is not a bad color, but there are other I like much better, 66 Charger "pale yellow", original 383ci 4spd car, 3rd owner, Calif. black plate car, in SoCal, all sounds good so far, bid is at $10,100... That's a good buy so far... IMHO

Pale yellow is what it is but Dodge called it bright yellow.

$10100. is a fair buy IF you like the color. If you look at all of the pictures and videos you will see that it really needs paint, the sides at the very least and under the hood although original can use it too. This car in #2 condition is worth $13200. and that would be with new paint. The vast majority of people have no idea what it takes to be a #1 car (this one @ $20350.) and there is not a lot of difference in the condition in most people's eyes between a #1 and a #2 but there is a lot of money difference.

All this said it is a nice car.

As an example I had a 61K mile white on red 383 4 speed car bought for $13500. about a month ago until the sellers wife decided she did not want him to sell it. It did not have power steering or brakes though but the paint was much nicer same condition otherwise and a better color in my opinion.

Auto Transport Service
Back