• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I had a pretty successful swap meet at Bandimere

SteveSS

Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
Bandimere Speedway is our big track in Denver. I sold a bunch of stuff. My big-ticket items were signed and framed prints from my friend Tom Fritz.
Showtime.jpg

I bought a 6-inch grinder from a guy that has two polishing buffer wheels on it. I got a compound stick and I'm having so much fun polishing things. Knife handles, watch bands etc.

I too scored a bunch of stuff and sold a bunch. Got a pair of Mopar Performance black Magnum valve covers for 50.00
My youngest son, 31, went with me. Later that afternoon we rode the Lite Rail to Union Station, ate at the View House in LoDo and then went to a Rockies game at Coors Field. They beat the KC Royals 10-3.
Had an awesome weekend. Sure don't miss living in Denver though.

I'm guessing you mean where was I set up? No worries, I'm the king of typo's here. Just about in the middle. Middle row, middle length. I had a row of Sting Ray bikes set up. I overpriced them on purpose, they were mostly for display but if someone had deep pockets, well you know. I also had a little red Honda CT70 Mini Trail everyone wanted but didn't come up with the necessary scratch. Where were you? I didn't walk the show but I cruised it on a bike once. From now on I am always bringing a bike to the big shows.

Wow, you're tougher than me. Just the show was enough to wear me out.

Last edited:
Ya my language skills aren't the best.
Well I was just a few spots to the north and across the row from you. I checked out your bikes. Very cool. I had a Stingray when I was a kid. I used to jump it so I would have destroyed a Crate.
Are you going to the Mega Mopar show next month?

Probably. My son raced the '71 Challenger last year. He did two runs and set his time. The third time the car really decided to wake up and he broke out. PM me if you're going and we'll meet. I've never met anyone from this site. I probably won't sell anything, just attend. I live by Monument so Bandimere is an easy trip. I'll probably look for stuff for the new '70 Coronet project.

Auto Transport Service
Back