• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have been a Mopar man all of my life !!!!

MacNoodle

Local time
1:09 AM
Reaction score
Just a quick introduction and what I'm working on.
Noodle is my name I have a 1968 Plymouth GTX with a 512 cid stroked w/426 wedge heads and a 671-Blower. With a 4 speed and a V-Gate. With only 3,600 miles on it.
For me its a blast to drive around and drag a little ,,, My wife on the other hand wants to drive it more but this power plant drives her not her drive it...
I am kicking around removing the blower and changing the pistons so she can enjoy driving it more. I hate to disassemble such a gem, kinda thinking about
looking for a dull 68 GTX to drop it in and re-power Her shinny GTX.

Welcome from Alabama. IMO, buy her a car, she can enjoy and keep the beast.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome to the site! And I agree with Jerry.....

PA-Welcomes-You_PAdotGOV-670x436.jpg

Tell your wife to buy her own car!

Welcome from Georgia.

Get your wife a 340 powered A body.

Well if you are saying to tell the Wife (The Boss) no well thats just crazy talk.
With her wanting more drivable she will be giving me full rain of the check book.
She might even let me put some fuel injection in. She is really in love with this car she will not except a different one. Thanks for your ideas. ;)

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

need some photos of said Blown 68 GTX
such a tease

Welcome aboard from Illinois!! Add a photo or two of your GTX if you will . . .

Auto Transport Service
Back