• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have been working on my website.. Got bored.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
If anyone wants to check it out. www.ballisticpc.com I used to build and sell computers hence the name. My computer packages had missile names. Hellfire, Patriot etc etc. But since you cannot compete with DELL and the likes it tanked pretty quick. I have kept the domain name for whatever reason.

Well, I just discovered another FBBO member with their own YouTube channel!
You have been added to the list, sir!
FBBO Members with YouTube Channels

PS - May just be me, but the 5.9 Ram engine sounds much better than the
5.7 Corvette one. I always found SBC's to sound very industrial...

Last edited:
Well, I just discovered another FBBO member with their own YouTube channel!
You have been added to the list, sir!
FBBO Members with YouTube Channels

PS - May just be me, but the 5.9 Ram engine sounds much better than the
5.7 Corvette one. I always found SBC's to sound very industrial...
You should have heard the first one... I could not get it to get oil pressure. They ended up having to ship me another all aluminum 5.7. The first one sounded like a tractor with rocks in the block.

There are some random gaming videos in my channel.. Play ARMA 3 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 when I am bored. So you may see some goofy videos. Most of my videos are just simple videos with no huge production. Basically just random stuff. You won't ever see me asking people to Like Share and Subscribe. This channel was mostly just to show my friends that I know videos. Not to make money off of them. I don't have enough views on my stuff to generate money anyhow. Just simple videos nothing more nothing less.

Auto Transport Service
Back