• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have heard it all now

696pack

Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Check out this thread on Moparts. Some of these guys would bitch if they were hung with a NEW rope.
Rather than singing the praises of the opportunity to find something like this (if you wanted one) these guys just LOOK for reasons to bash it.

I have been posting over there again for a couple of weeks and this and a few other things remind me of why I quit and am going to again.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7313228&an=0&page=0#Post7313228

79 Lil Red Express, with 54 or 59 miles on the O/D or something like that, very cool-stuff, rare find for sure , it may be a bit pricey @ $35k, but it would/could be a great find IMHO... Really too much of that negitive stuff over there, that's too bad...

Well goes to show if some people didn't have something to bitch about or cut down, they would be faced with the reality of dealing with there own pathetic existence.

Looks like nothing out of the norm for moparts.

The last laugh would be to roll it through BJ for that price and post the results.

We have a few pretty negtive guys on here too, from time to time... But nowhere near like Moparts or Mopar Muscle though... We have quite a few people, over from those other forums...

Looks like a cool find to me, Ive yet to hear one good word about moparts. i guess there is none.

you gotta love sarah:headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back