• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I KNEW it......

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:58 PM
Reaction score
Turns out Graham Hancock has been right all along. I Knew it, I have read all his books, and watched every video. His arguments are concise, well thought out, and devoid of current nonsense that is patently untrue. While some of what he says is indeed hypothesis, it nonetheless rings true when placed in conjunction with known facts.
Well.....mainstream experts in a couple of fields have concluded that he was, and IS, RIGHT.
The Younger/Drias cold snap at the end of the last ice age was caused by a comet that tossed several big pieces into the North American Ice Cap, and Europe's too, and created massive ice melt to the tune of floods running 1200 feet deep at more than 70 MPH. So much moisture and dirt was thrown into the atmosphere it reversed the warming trend and plunged us into a deep freeze that lasted till 10,800BC or so. THEN, advanced learning took place all over the World suddenly. Why? Because those people of Atlantis who survived their cataclysm took to boats and spread out in order to try to save whatever accumulated knowledge they could so it would not ALL be lost to humankind. It is a perfect explanation for the sudden ability of stone age peoples, Egyptians and others, to use agriculture, engineering, building, science etc. It was not magic, or aliens, or anything else. it was an advanced civilization who got wiped out and realized that if they did not export the knowledge that it would all die with them. Thank the heavens they did what they did. We might all be still banging stones together...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scie...Earth-2030-Gobekli-Tepe-Magicians-of-the-Gods

That flood? yeah it was that one, the one every civilization on Earth has stories and myths about. Noah? It wiped out a bunch of stuff when all that ice melt suddenly hit the oceans and raised them 400 feet. Gobekli Tepe, has now been proven to be, wait for it......as old as ..wait for it....10,600 BC. and one of the T shaped stones has an account of the comet on it as a warning for future generations to heed. Stone Age hunter gatherers did NOT build that site. It took, engineering, master stone cutting, geometry, astronomy etc. to build those. That stuff was not known to the humans of 10,800BC-10,600BC. But the Atlanteans did know. 2+2=4 all day long....

OK, so where is Atlantis at? We now have a lot of pretty advanced searching equipment....LADAR, satellites, etc. Finding a physical location would help significantly to support this.

OK, so where is Atlantis at? We now have a lot of pretty advanced searching equipment....LADAR, satellites, etc. Finding a physical location would help significantly to support this.
there's an area in the mid Atlantic that is STILL all mud just below the surface. The size of a small continent. Too many scholars and historians have mentioned Atlantis, having taken their knowledge from even earlier texts and accounts, for their not to be some truth to the idea. Otherwise, why mention it at all, and why would so many different cultures around the planet have the same stories of an island of advanced peoples? That disappeared in the great flood? Having the ocean around your little area suddenly rise 400 feet over just a single generation would be enough. They were a seafaring people so taking to boats would be logical for any survivors, and equally logical for those people to go out to other lands and spread their knowledge as the quickest way to preserve it across the largest sampling of humanity at the time. We have advanced cultures ( us) coexisting alongside of stone age native cultures ( Amazon tribes) right now today, so why is it so difficult to believe the same thing went on way back then? Atlantean culture and the Neolithic/ Stone Age peoples...if we were to be wiped out across the planet EXCEPT those tribes, wouldn't you hope that someone who survived it would take that advanced knowledge and give it to those tribes? To keep from losing it all and having to start again from scratch, in a whole new world? I sure would...

1. Where is this area of mud exactly? Seriously, I'm pretty darn familiar with the Atlantic Ocean.
2. You make a reasonable point about all the "Atlantis-type" stories. How could SO many people have such similar stories & NOT be true? That makes sense. On the other side of that coin though is all the stories about dragons....which we now know are a myth or at most dinosaur bones.
3. Atlantis is certainly possible, I just haven't seen any good proof yet. There are certainly a lot of very old things which seem much more advanced than would be expected for when they were made. Atlantis could explain this. So could aliens. So could one really, really smart guy.

Here's my take on this - the Earth was temperate climate before Noah's flood - there were no ice caps - my reasoning for this is that animals have been found frozen in ice and tundra that had eaten green plants, which do not exist on the polar ice caps. The Earth was temperate because it was covered by a solid cloud atmosphere - there was no sunshine from clear skies reaching the surface - the planet was blanketed and hence warm - there were temperature variations from the equator to the poles but no ice caps - because before the flood, there had been no rainbows seen - rainbows are created in sunshine. After the flood of 40 days and nights of rain - that had to come from somewhere - the clouded atmosphere surrounding the planet(?), we had sunshine and we had rainbows. Without the cloud canopy, the temperatures fell off at the poles, creating the ice caps and freezing animals in the ice. I would guess that the temperatures at the equator increased as well. What caused this severe long term rain? Was it sparked by a comet hitting the earth? A caldera set off? The hand of God? Who knows. No, I'm no Bible thumper, but I have no reason to doubt what was written in it.

Something that amazes me, that is so telling, and yet everyone ignore it. The major monuments and temples around the globe that are on the exact same line, perfectly lined up on the ground, over the Lay lines, magnetically, and astronomically. Egyptians didn't do that. None of the other cultures in those places, at the time that archeologists tell us they were built, possessed the requisite skills to build them. The Egyptians of the Old Kingdom were hunter gatherers until suddenly they had agriculture, geometry, engineering and astronomy all at once in a short time span. This tells you two things; THEY didn't build the Pyramids, and they didn't just spontaneously know how to do those things either. Somebody taught them, and in order to have done so, THEY must have already known how, and developed those abilities over a great time span. Those Pyramid's have been dated to around 6000BC although stick -in-the -mud archeologists STILL claim they are only as old as 2500 BC. And only because it would kill their careers to change their tunes. So, the run up to the Pyramid building era, assuming 6000BC, took 4500 years or so after learning these skills from the Atlanteans. I say, those monuments and temples were ALREADY there at 10,600BC. The Egyptians of the Old Kingdom simply built around them in the same style and used them. Anyway, with new proof coming in lately from different sources and methods it's looking like this theory is more and more closer to the truth than the drivel we have all been taught, and are still being taught. Change is hard, especially when that change is going to invalidate all world religions and histories as taught, and, bring to light the existence of prior advanced civilizations. Tearing down Christendom is never going to be allowed if the Vatican can help it. to much is at stake to let the truth be known.

1. Where is this area of mud exactly? Seriously, I'm pretty darn familiar with the Atlantic Ocean.
2. You make a reasonable point about all the "Atlantis-type" stories. How could SO many people have such similar stories & NOT be true? That makes sense. On the other side of that coin though is all the stories about dragons....which we now know are a myth or at most dinosaur bones.
3. Atlantis is certainly possible, I just haven't seen any good proof yet. There are certainly a lot of very old things which seem much more advanced than would be expected for when they were made. Atlantis could explain this. So could aliens. So could one really, really smart guy.
This is the location that is theorized. It would now be 400 feet or more below the surface. AND..the plates have kept moving since then too....so.

lemurya_mu_atlantis_buyuk_boy.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my take on this - the Earth was temperate climate before Noah's flood - there were no ice caps - my reasoning for this is that animals have been found frozen in ice and tundra that had eaten green plants, which do not exist on the polar ice caps. The Earth was temperate because it was covered by a solid cloud atmosphere - there was no sunshine from clear skies reaching the surface - the planet was blanketed and hence warm - there were temperature variations from the equator to the poles but no ice caps - because before the flood, there had been no rainbows seen - rainbows are created in sunshine. After the flood of 40 days and nights of rain - that had to come from somewhere - the clouded atmosphere surrounding the planet(?), we had sunshine and we had rainbows. Without the cloud canopy, the temperatures fell off at the poles, creating the ice caps and freezing animals in the ice. I would guess that the temperatures at the equator increased as well. What caused this severe long term rain? Was it sparked by a comet hitting the earth? A caldera set off? The hand of God? Who knows. No, I'm no Bible thumper, but I have no reason to doubt what was written in it.
I am not saying the Bible, or other religious texts are completely wrong. They are not. You are correct in that the Bible tells us we all started after the Flood. The Younger Drias event triggered a sudden return to the ice age where the ice sheets stopped retreating and slammed back with a vengeance. This stayed this way till about 11,000 BC when the Earths normal weather cycle finally overtook the mess stirred up by the Comet impacts and the Sun began to reach the surface again. The Sun reaching the frozen surface caused temps to rise rather quickly and the retreating ice sheets once again began to melt back. This put a greenhouse effect into place and landmasses everywhere sprouted up in green foliage, even in Egypt, where it rained a lot for a long time, over centuries, then changed to desert. That's how the Sphinx got so weathered, and why it is said to be way older than Egyptologists claim. So, Noah's Great Flood, happened, Atlantis was swallowed by the rising Oceans, cultures all over the globe suddenly got smart over just a short timespan, and Bob's yer Uncle, here we are.

In Noah's time they were simple peoples. Wether it was GOD, or whomever, that told Noah to build the Ark is not the point here. The point is those peoples had NO WAY to know that the Flood was a result of Comet impacts. perhaps GOD did know, and warned them to build and gather while the seas were rising those 400 feet. Ocean salinity was wiped out suddenly by the influx of billions an billions of cubic tons of fresh water. It took awhile for that to correct itself...

The animals frozen in the ice with food in there mouths would be captured in this way because of the Comet fragments hitting the ice sheets and the heat melting it by the billions of cubic tons. Since it happened during an ice age it would have been cold enough to refreeze immediately with the Nuclear Winter this event caused in an immediate manner.

So your a baby Wholly and suddenly there's a huge explosion way in the distance. Almost before you can run the ice sheet your standing near, or on, turns to slushin an instant from the heat of the impact far away. you sink in and it refreezes in minutes. Bobs yer Uncle...

Different civilizations have built 'observatories' to track the summer and winter soltices - the Mayan observatory at Chitzen Itsu (sp?) has a tower with 4 walls and slots arranged so that at the solstices the sunlight will penetrate into the innermost chamber - Stonehenge has a similar feature, as well as many other 'henges' - there are many other such structures that will align to various constellations and there are structures even built in this country by unknown ancient cultures that align to Stonehenge - is that a coincidence or was that actually constructed to do that? Did those ancient civilizations have help from others? There are glyphs depicting African people's characteristics in South America from a time frame where no such people were supposed to live in that region. We know that the ruling classes and their 'wizards' did not share this astronomical information with the masses - didn't share the written language with the masses, etc. as they wanted to keep their power over their followers -

As far as Atlantis goes, Plato wrote of it in 360 BC and it has never been found or had been mentioned by others prior to the tales that Plato wrote in 2 different writings. There had been no documentation of such a place before Plato's stories and with all of the advances in oceanography, nothing at all has been found to corroborate its existence. There have been many people who have searched for it with nothing to show for their work. It is a mythical place as far as I'm concerned.

I don't equate the Vatican with Christianity. It relates to Catholicism to me, which is not the same thing. The only thing I would cherish coming from the Vatican, is its extensive libraries and historical artifacts dating back centuries. The contents of such would be priceless from a historian's perspective.

i'm not trying to talk anyone out of their beliefs. And i'm probably not explaining it well. Read Graham Hancock's books, listen to his videos and talks and see what YOU think about it all. Then check for recent discoveries at Gobekly Tepe. it all ties together.

I’ve recently seen theories that Atlantis was in Africa specifically the structure referred to as the “eye of africa” I’m no expert and have not done extensive research either way but the arguments are very compelling

I'm willing to bet those areas are 400 feet or more below the surface.

Where do I start? I like the Biblical references, fyi.....what if God just changed the laws of physics to allow rainbows to exist? He could do that, right?

From a strictly scientific perspective....the Earth probably wasn't covered completely in clouds after the development of land-based, more advanced, plants & animals.....so, the idea of the ice caps forming when they didn't get "kept warm" by clouds probably isn't correct. What you mention about larger animals near the polls is correct....so, those parts of the Earth definitely have been much warmer at some point (probably several times over the life of the Earth). "Climate change" didn't kill all the life on Earth (obviously)….it was just a pretty big change that was good for some & bad for others. It was bad for "tropical animals" living near the poles for sure.

Auto Transport Service
Back