• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know no one is watching the NFL.... but

GetX'd

Making Life Great Again!
Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score
I’m still watching the NFL because as earlier stated I’m an addict and still like a good game. I hate the demonstrations of anti-Americanism even though they insist that’s not what it’s about. Well this week there have been a plethora of commercials depicting NFL players sucking up to the military and all the sacrifices they make - kind of makes you want to puke. The commercials are sponsored by the NFL Players Assoc. Gag me......

I feel the same way grew up with football in my blood. Played the game for 12yrs of my life. I don't watch the NFL as much as I used to but I do watch college and go to some of the local HS football games in my area.

Priorities and morals. Everybody's are different.

:icon_fU: Them
Baseball been very good to me..

Another reason why I do not watch them.....

my team is awesome and the QB couldn't be a more upstanding guy. ...... I'm sure it's easier not to watch if your team sucks

2573079.png

That's the way 'dubb' just bash the Browns some more!! Well ya can't get much worse than them.

You're right. I'm NOT watching NFL. And I don't give a rat's *** what they do. They don't give a rat's *** about me... or you.

But hey, do me a favor if you would. Since you'll continue to watch NFL, let me know who's sponsoring them. So, I 'll avoid buying their products as well, as much as possible.

But hey, do me a favor if you would. Since you'll continue to watch NFL, let me know who's sponsoring them. So, I 'll avoid buying their products as well, as much as possible.
The games are now commercial free..... haha

Been a die hard black & gold Steelers fan since 1969, but haven't watched a single NFL game all season.

Regardless of where one stands, when we acquiesce for our personal desires and fan support of a said NFL team, we are in fact supporting the politics that has infested the NFL. When one works for an organization you do not have the right to use that platform for Political reasoning, protesting, and personal gains. So that being said, I have disavowed myself for the Gladiatorial NFL and all if its feckless, ruthless, means of playing the sport of Football. I know devote my Saturdays watching College Football which is played in the manner it was intended to be played. The National Felon League has totally lost it for me. And besides as far as myself, there is only one game worth their own merit...Baseball!!! Second is Golf. Third is Hockey although when the fist-a cuffs start, I get very annoyed by it...cr8crshr/Tuck :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I honestly started to get tired of all the antics in the NFL years ago, when the Jets started doing the nonsense after a QB sack. Gradually, it's developed to a point of nauseating disgust, example the Giants " dog" receiver. These jackasses are sickening. This disrespect of MY flag has sealed it for me. And, I've now found time for better things to do on Sunday. Bye.

IMO it's the NFL & the players/teams owners
are all seemingly in Cover your own *** mode,
trying to get back in good graces,
they know where their bread is buttered
& who's buttering it....

Attendance is down, TV rating are down,
the owners are starting to get a clue,
the commissioner is weak & feckless,
you can't even suspend someone without them going to a
favorable liberal court !!, to just over turn the suspensions,
so "what the hell good are rules" if the courts keep overturning them ?

IMO the whole system is seriously flawed,
NFL, the Players Unions, The Owners & the commissioner
& the blatantly obviously Liberal Courts/Justice system
are all/both to blame, if you can't make rules for the league
& players to obied by...

Seems like the partial boycotting of the games & merchandise is working,
seemingly a few owners are getting the message...
Beat them hard enough over the head, they'll listen :lol:
especially when it comes down to their bottom lines...

America/Real Americans all hates this truly unpatriotic ****,
we tend to love our flag & the anthem & especially what it stands for,
that's what all this Anti-American/Unpatriotic BS kneeling/sitting protest was,
they speak/have spoken with their wallets...

Players/Players Union all the Anti-Patriotic BS
they will suffer sooner or latter too,
when it comes down to trades or new contracts...

It wasn't Peckerneck that started this ****,
a few guys on a select few teams have been doing that **** for years,
former SF QB Peckerneck brought it to the forefront,
his kneeling & talking ****, converting supporting Islamic BS,
his thinking Cuba & Stalin BS, is so great, clueless idiot,
they all fell for it too, made it mainstream with the lame-stream
With all the fake news jumping in, with the anti-American BS media
backing his BS...

The POTUS said exactly what most real Americans think & feel...

That pissed them off, it hit them below the belt where it should have...
They can't deal with the truth or facts...
They see their nest-eggs & livelihoods possibly going away...

Just covering their collective asses now !!
Trying to show,
they are somehow innocent, it wasn't me
& look we're patriotic after all,
most see thru that BS...

Last edited:
I'm a die-hard College Sports fan. Football especially, professional sports bore me, so I rarely watch.

I want to see more cheerleaders bending over......

Auto Transport Service
Back