• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know so many are in a heat wave now.

SteveSS

Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
Of course, those in favor of the Green New Deal are blaming it on human's effect on the planet. We have had an exceptionally cold spring and cool summer. I was looking at the forecast and the HIGH on Monday is 69 degrees.

We're having a heat wave. I think it's safe to say that it happens every summer, but the fake news is sensationalizing this one and turning this one into a panic. :jackoff:

It's kinda normal weather for us. It's the end of July and still haven't broke 100 yet.

yeah ill agree its July its supposed to be hot......

+0.1F temperature change in the last century or so. That's it - and the latest is
even that miniscule difference has been caused by forces outside of the planet itself.

We're just along for the ride, folks. Yeah, it's effing hot - it's summer.

The media ******* when it's -10 in January and blame it on Global Warming and then now it's 94 in July and blame it on Global Warming again.......so can I blame Global Warming for the f^&king chipmunks tearing up my property this summer!:elmer:.....RC is right:drinks:

Just remember that you don't have to shovel heat!

I absolutely HATE the heat. I feel like I'm trapped inside as if it there was a foot of snow outside. I love to be outside but not in these temps.

Can't believe I used to wear wool in the summer no way I'd be able to do that now. This was taken at FT. Adams in RI in 2000.
img020.jpg

Yep, this climate change thing is just a "hoax by the squad". This picture is our Great Nation's capital, Washington D.C. just last week

1196-7225273-Several_photos_showed_cars_barely_driving_through_the_rising_flo-a-22_1562603891536.jpg

Hotter than the blue blazes here in Savannah. Currently, it's 98 deg F at 10:52 in the shade. Humidity isn't too bad yet.

Business as usual here in central CA.

Normal weather here in the corn patch. 100 plus at times in the summer, -30 at times in the winter. Seems to be a trend. :drinks:

A brutal heatwave here.
The humidity is suffocating, spend all day drenched in sweat.

Currently 28C feels like 39 C = 102.2 and I'm off to the shop that is even hotter thanks to the heat that the dehumidifier is throwing.

I am dry as can be from sitting inside have to get mail need new close and shower !

My poor house ac can't keep up ! Set at 75 the best I get some days is 80 I hate FL

Auto Transport Service
Back