• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I lost my best friend this morning

Red63440

Local time
7:25 PM
Reaction score
My wife of 21 years passed away this morning, she died of lung cancer and was under hospice care. She was 80 years old and the love of my life. She had a heart of gold and put up with me for all of those years. I’m not a “be by myself” type of guy so I’m sure there will be many times when I find myself talking to her or turning to her to say something and nothing in my life meant as much as she did, she will be very much missed. Never take anyone in your life for granted, you just never know.

CBFE4FB8-EB3F-4ABE-9E5D-668EC7761094.jpeg

54A183B8-F28B-4183-ACC1-89EB0F868370.jpeg

0B3D3577-8587-4ED5-B9E6-843E2F20FF99.jpeg

So sorry. Thoughts and Prayers for you and yours.

Sorry, not much else I can say.... At least she's not in pain anymore, Cancer sucks....

Hey, Red...
I know how you feel. My wife is my best friend too. Being without her would be terrible.
Good luck to you.

Sorry for your loss.....and I know what it's like to be alone....

So sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful lady, and you are fortunate to have had so many wonderful years with her. Cancer is horrible in its ability to strike so randomly. My wife and I have both had our scares as well. I wish you well going forward, with the comfort of family.

So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through. Live life to the fullest for her and always keep her in your thoughts and prayers. That's what I do for my parents and sister I lost.

I am very sorry for the loss of such a beautiful soul.... and may God be with her, and you
during this difficult time. My condolences to you, and your family at this time.

very sorry for your loss......hope things get better for you moving forward

Auto Transport Service
Back