• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I love giving back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leana is right again,
THIS IS A CAR FORUM
SHOW US A CAR!!!
plain and simple, but if you don't have one is fine, we like car enthusiasts, what we don't like is drama and BS

yanno Steve,ostrichs bury their heads in the sand and hope it will all go away too.
dont be an ostrich,man.
you are way too smart for that.

There's enough material in these stories for this guy to get involved...

2015-10-05_1205.jpg

well,heres a big surprise..right?
91 posts and loves posting until she gets exposed.
then she doesnt want to reply.
i know yall are surprised...:rolleyes:

Trade Rating:
0%
Ratings Received:
+278
amoparlady was last seen:
Yesterday at 8:53 PM

I just call 'em as I see 'em and see no reason to change here. It surely seems to be all about building up drama, narcissism and sympathy. Sure, we have all been through some serious **** in our lives ... it's just that the majority don't typically share it on a Mopar forum.

Yes MoparLady. We're calling you out. We have heard about your cancer, your husband, your military background, all the amazing things that your friends and colleagues love about you, and the [now nauseating] southern accent that you seem so proud of. Let's see your damn car.

I hesitated to jump on the OP but it seems like the words of a displaced facebook member here. That site seems to consist of a lot of SELF promotion, mutual *** kissing, snowflake Liberal Trump bashing and pointless, over-inflated drama.

I hesitated to jump on the OP but it seems like the words of a displaced facebook member here. That site seems to consist of a lot of SELF promotion, mutual *** kissing, snowflake Liberal Trump bashing and pointless, over-inflated drama.
Don't let liberals on your page! That is if you have one. I opened an account to help stay in touch with people that don't know how to use a telephone and after several years, they still haven't learned! :popcorn2:

Kern you should join FB. There are many blind zealot Trump lovers who don't mind the blowhard he is. You'd be welcomed and popular (LOL)

Im sure some butt hurt crybaby will report post soon enough. LOL

Ok....let's not go any further with political stuff. And lately I've been deleting a lot of political crap that shows up on my FB page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back