• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I may have to buy a Mustang calendar

That was the only car type left at Staples.
:gay:

Next you'll be buying one of these....
upload_2019-1-22_17-53-20.png

upload_2019-1-22_17-53-35.png

upload_2019-1-22_17-53-49.png

upload_2019-1-22_17-54-10.png

:xscuseless:

Don't do it. My girl got one for my kid Sunday and five Mopars out of twelve months isn't bad at all. She got it at CVS pharmacy. I had to check the receipt which was a mile long. Oh how she loves to shop!

The Mustang Calendar was the only car calendar at Staples and I messed with the copy guy and girl. Asking what the hell? But they knew I was joking. Can a member here not buy or own a Mustang? I have lots of different car makes. Five are Mopars but not all. I think we went through this about 2 months ago.

Wait, KIWI, was that a threat? Is a staff member threatening me? Let's hear all about it right here, right now. You sure jumped into the fun with your gay back zipper post. Let's hear from you now that you've threatened my membership.

Last edited:
Wait, KIWI, was that a threat? Is a staff member threatening me? Let's hear all about it right here, right now. You sure jumped into the fun with your gay back zipper post. Let's hear from you now that you've threatened my membership.
How about you read what I wrote again....then again...and then again.

I don't do threats. I give warnings....and that wasn't a warning.

Auto Transport Service
Back