• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I might possibly have a wedge coming..

BeepBeepRR

Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score
My brother informed me that he has a guy giving him 4 engines. He told me he thinks one is a wedge engine. I should know tomorrow. If so this may possibly be the new engine for the 66.

My brother informed me that he has a guy giving him 4 engines. He told me he thinks one is a wedge engine. I should know tomorrow. If so this may possibly be the new engine for the 66.
Great, hope you can hang on to the 66.

Not atomic I hope!
:lol:
Had one of those once... super ouch!. I think a wedge and wedgie are 2 distinctly different things.. I will go commando when I go to pick up my engine.. Ya know just in case.

tumblr_nd8lw16hb41rdrce3o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
In all Honesty it could be anything from a 361 to a 440. I wont know it till I see it myself. He said it was a BB mopar but wasn't sure.He will get the engine tomorrow.

In all Honesty it could be anything from a 361 to a 440. I wont know it till I see it myself. He said it was a BB mopar but wasn't sure.He will get the engine tomorrow.
All good :thumbsup:

He said it had a funky looking intake... I immediately thought 2 4's he said it was a single 4bbl. So hopefully its something cool.

Well, waiting on my brother to let me know... Soo the drama continues.

If one of those blocks were stamped with V26 (1964 426 Street Wedge) I’d be willing to trade it for a 440 block (I have several to choose from) or for a A426 (1965 426 Street Wedge).

Turns out my brother is retarded.. It was an international engine.. Well I guess I could drop a 461 into the belle.. Just kidding..

Auto Transport Service
Back