• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I might take this out for a spin tomorrow, what do you all think?

Ariana

Local time
2:17 AM
Reaction score
My friend and I found this in a junkyard a while back, initially intending to part it out. However, we decided to fix it up instead! The engine runs, and we have at least most of what we need to fix it up, so why not repair it? I'll keep you all updated on the progress!

20220608_201015.jpg

20220608_201006.jpg

20220608_200949.jpg

I’d drive it, but not fix it up. Needs too much metal work. Look at the roof and the whole rear of the car.

Find a survivor for 12-15K and buy that.

id be haulin *** around that field with my foot to the floor.....great fun

If you were closer. ......
I have a bench seat I'd charge you 4, make it 6 laps around that field for.

What is that POS he's driving?

Isn't that (wasn't that lol) a Dodge Diplomat??

Actually it's the Chrysler version of an "M" body car, so either LeBaron or New yorker??

I think it's cool your saving it. Every year there are less and less of them. I don't think it will be too hard to do with all the metal available now. Get the frame straightened out and go from there.

I think it's cool your saving it. Every year there are less and less of them. I don't think it will be too hard to do with all the metal available now. Get the frame straightened out and go from there.
I agree, I think more of them should be saved. I think fixing the frame is a good start! :)

I’d drive it, but not fix it up. Needs too much metal work. Look at the roof and the whole rear of the car.

Find a survivor for 12-15K and buy that.
I know a few people that do metal work, and I have a whole ***-end of another car to use to help make the metal work easier :)

20220617_150029.jpg

20220617_150022.jpg

20220617_150011.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back