• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB I need 1 front upper outer window moulding trim clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

70ChargerRT

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
Yeah you read that correctly . Just opened up a bad of new clips for my charger and was 1 short lol. My luck! If anyone has 1 I need it ASAP! If not I’ll have to buy another friggin set. Thanks!

pic of the clip would help. For exterior front back.

pic of the clip would help. For exterior front back.
Front upper exterior window moulding trim clip. The green ones in this pic, same size on the sides. Not the longer bottoms ones.

7940EEF6-2276-4B49-9459-8DF548812DB0.jpeg

the green one are shown on the bottom. So do you need a green small one of black big one?

the green one are shown on the bottom. So do you need a green small one of black big one?
Guess im not good at explaining stuff lol. I meant not the longer ones that go on the bottom of the window and yes I need one of the smaller green ones.

I have the big one in my hand will have to look tomorrow for the small one. My 70 charger original big ones are green thats why I asked.

Oh ok thanks! Yeah it’s definitely the smaller ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back