• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need a bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote with a roadrunner

Local time
1:54 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have a good rear core for my 69 RR? Does anyone have any experience buying repops that are good? Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
I just bought a new one from Goodmark that looks pretty good and was inexpensive. Haven't installed it yet, still in the mocking it up stages of new AMD quarters, rear filler panel, finish panel under trunk lid and lower trunk gutters, along with a bunch of other oem metal from doners. I have a `68 R.R. and these are some big bumpers!. I'll post some pics of it soon.

I haven't heard much about there bumpers but there sheet metal is premo. If you have any ?'s about AMD product, just call them, I think his name is Kelly, and he is very helpful and honest, a true car guy.

Bumpers and suppliers.

Is there a place for suppliers of all Mopar products in B Bodies Only? If so I would like to know about it. If not many of the suppliers that we all would buy from are missing the mark. I am not up to speed on how they could achieve this but I think it would be a great benefit to us all as well as a benefit to there sales.

Nope. But as far as I know there isn't anyone that does ONLY B body parts & services.

Runner, your hemi logo hasn't always been missing the "e" and the "i" has it?.

we just put a repop set of AMD bumpers on a 69 Sport Satellite and they fit and look really nice. the only downfall is if they need to be re-plated a few years down the road most chrome shops will not touch them.i was told by Tri-city when they are stripped there is not enough metal to plate back to.

look before you buy they have bumpers at the bigger shows we bought a 1970 rr rear bumper on e bay the chrome was peeling when we unwrapped it so be carefull

69 bumper

:yes: it's drilled for the bumper guards that I still have

parts5 001.jpg

parts5 002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back