• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need a hole in the head I guess.

gdrill

Just enjoying "B"-ing here
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:02 PM
Reaction score
Stuck in the past, just North of Montana....
I'm bringing a new one home in a few days! :bananadance:

1971 road runner.jpg

Ok.......it's not that one! But it should look something like that after I play with it for a while. It looks like this right now......... :)

004 - Copy.JPEG

Looks good to me. One of them rust free Alberta gems??

Pretty close. Needs a few touches, but it's the stuff I love to do. The worst is I can either patch or replace the roof skin. I have one available, thank goodness, so it's likely replace. It has a few small holes. I'll analyze it better once it is here on the ground.

Yep. They aint getting any younger. It's been almost 25 years since I've been out. Meaning the iron is 25 years older. Metal is only so resistant to that dam cancer. Great find for sure. Congratulations! Big block? Details??

Yes, 383 2bbl car. Satellite Sebring. No engine or trans, but I have those. Body is pretty good. Touch ups in the quarters and trunk pan. Good floors. Interior is mostly there. Missing the front seat. I have those as well. Front and rear bumpers are good. Grill is good. Two rallye clusters come with so I will make it either a GTX or road runner clone. More pics once I get it home.

Last edited:
Good luck with that, enjoy the time in the shop...

Auto Transport Service
Back