• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I NEED MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!

MMMMMM COWBELL!!
Hugh Masakela Grazing in the Grass!!!

If you want more cowbell, check out Queens of the Stone Age "Little Sister " That's more cowbell!

I'm no longer a SNL fan and really can't stand Will Ferrel but thought this was kind of funny.

Terry Kath was probably the best guitar player if he would have lived longer. Even Jimmy Hendrix considered him better. The band was great. When you look at that video and I think it was at Tanglewood, there was no back-drop or a light show. Just a bunch of musicians jamming on a stage putting out great music. Another group like these guys was the Doobie Brothers. Thanks for the video.

Saw Chicago a couple a times here in Connecticut (g/f loves them) and saw them in Vegas as well at a fan club convention 2001-2ish. Had my photo taken with them at that one.

The music they did with the Beach Boys in the early 70s is quite good too for easy listening.

I like to judge bands on their live performances compared to their albums. Chicago passes.

If so, you shoulda been to a Creedence Clearwater Revival concert.
Saw John Fogarty with his son a couple of years ago. The whole show was songs he did in 1969. It was a great show. It was cool seeing him jam with his son.
925E0F92-7C9E-4F18-B9F1-CDBF8C187DF7.jpeg

Saw John Fogarty with his son a couple of years ago. The whole show was songs he did in 1969. It was a great show. It was cool seeing him jam with his son. View attachment 1113157
Awesome. My first concert was CCR at Madison Square garden. I was astonished at how accurately they sounded compared to the records. ( I have all CCR albums. Still do. Mint condition. )

Terry Kath was probably the best guitar player if he would have lived longer. Even Jimmy Hendrix considered him better. The band was great. When you look at that video and I think it was at Tanglewood, there was no back-drop or a light show. Just a bunch of musicians jamming on a stage putting out great music. Another group like these guys was the Doobie Brothers. Thanks for the video.
He would have been one of the best for sure.
What a stupid, stupid way to lose your life, what he did....what a waste.

I'm no longer a SNL fan and really can't stand Will Ferrel but thought this was kind of funny.

Based on this famous song, of course (radio short version):

There's a video on there somewhere of the producer of that album talking about how the prominence
of the cowbell in the song was a mistake of editing...

He would have been one of the best for sure.
What a stupid, stupid way to lose your life, what he did....what a waste.

It's obvious that he never took a NRA Hunter Safety Course. Besides barrel safety, he would have never assumed a chamber was empty, magazine or no magazine.

Last edited:
You tube, 25 or 6 to 4, if you want to see Kath play.... I heard that song back in the day thousands of times but had NO IDEA what it took to make until I watched the you tube video. Here is the link.. around the 3 minute mark ..https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=25+or+6+to+4+chicago&view=detail&mid=F80943E3F1026864E00CF80943E3F1026864E00C&FORM=VIRE0&ru=/search?q=25+or+6+to+4+chicago&cvid=510bc7fbbc804527bc039d699999afc0&aqs=edge.2.0j69i57j0l2j69i60l3.5768j0j4&FORM=ANAB01&PC=U531
Every time I watch that video, I always wonder what could have been if Terry lived. Great group.

Auto Transport Service
Back