• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I simply cannot take it anymore!

Come on Man, we all walked to school in the snow.... uphill, against the wind, both ways....... Geeeezuz, what happened in here
This thread veered of course quite a while back.
Topics such as these always do. And some don't
seem to mind, and some do.
I don't mind.

Masks: Navy wore EABs, OBAs, was exposed to alpha, beta & gamma radiation as well as human waste (can't always ventalate the air on a submarine!!) Civi life: OSHA Certified for OVER 20 yrs: Scott packs, full & half mask respirators for lead, cadnium, mercury, arcenic, NH3, asbestos, and various other crap: quantatative requirement was MENTAL EVALUATION to determine if you are STABLE ENOUGH TO WEAR IT, then there's qualitative (fit test) putting damn thing on CORRECTLY!!! Has CDC & Dr flip-flop done THAT to EVERY PERSON? HELL NO!! N95 doesn't block this BUG, ITS TOO FRIGIN SMALL!!! SAID MY PIECE!!!

IMG_6100.JPG

I trust my 3M paint respirator to stop some deadly stuff, I’m not trusting something that is a little thicker than toilet paper to save my life and show I’m compliant and will roll over and play dead anytime they want. If it can’t stop a fart it won’t stop a virus.. IMO

Yep. How many people proof read this and didn't catch it?
1679339819330.png

boss tells his female employee....... "I going to have to lay you or Jack off"

Why we forget the important things in life and resort to grammer and spelling crap.

Eventually inflation will make the dollar worth less than a peso! I just bought some seeds. so I'm planting a garden. and my brother has chickens so my price for eggs are free. And what do they teach kids in public schools? Apparently not much. But ditch diggers are still needed.

Why we forget the important things in life and resort to grammer and spelling crap.
Grammar (communication) IS important. It is one of the fundamental building blocks of civilization.

Lack of grammar, and/or punctuation, is simply LAZY. If you can't take the time to speak, write, or communicate correctly, where else in life do you take shortcuts?

Grammar: words and language.

Grammer: Kelsey.

Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F04%2Fkelsey-grammer.jpg

Grammar (communication) IS important. It is one of the fundamental building blocks of civilization.

Lack of grammar, and/or punctuation, is simply LAZY. If you can't take the time to speak, write, or communicate correctly, where else in life do you take shortcuts?

Grammar: words and language.

Grammer: Kelsey.

View attachment 1441511
I went through my first 20 years with very limited hearing. Didn’t know I was that bad till I took the military physical in 69. Right now I’m down to 12% in one ear. It’s taken most of my life to speak anywhere close to right, I could only repeat what I thought I heard. Still have a tough time with pronunciation. So it’s not always being ‘lazy’

I went through my first 20 years with very limited hearing. Didn’t know I was that bad till I took the military physical in 69. Right now I’m down to 12% in one ear. It’s taken most of my life to speak anywhere close to right, I could only repeat what I thought I heard. Still have a tough time with pronunciation. So it’s not always being ‘lazy’
First, kudos to you for making the effort to do it correctly. Many people simply don't care enough - and that's a more and more common issue these days.

"Lazy" would be NOT putting forth the effort to do better. And, where the internet is concerned...well, let's just say spellcheck is always available. Double click a word, right click, and just about any browser out there will give you spelling and grammar guidance.

There are way more important ways of communication than opening ones mouth or putting things on paper.
So where do you want to put lazy mess?
Have you shown love today? What greater form of communication is there? A hug, a simple touch, a smile. All way more important than any of you could put here.

Auto Transport Service
Back