• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think I am Terminally ILL

MoparMitch

Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score
I have a Sickness. As most of you know, I sold the Golden Rotisserie Road Runner a couple a years ago. I, however have not been Moparless. Have a 68 Dart GTS 383 car and a 70 Cuda 383 car that I'm restoring more or less at the same time. But..... I have been pining for another B body. An old Customer and friend from the Parts business contacted me last week, telling me that he is moving and wants to sell his 65 Belveders... ALL 3 cars as a package deal !! #1 is a 2 dr Post car with a 68 440/727, was running last year. #2 is a 4dr hardtop 318 Poly AT not running. #3 is a 2 dr Hardtop with no engine and trans. All three cars are believed to be 8 3/4 Sure Grip. WE have verbally struck a tentative deal, with a handshake, and I have a few weeks to move them. No money has passed hands yet, although I think I got a pretty good deal on all three. Next, will be splainin to Mama whats happinin when these cars get here. Again.. Please Pray for my Illness.
What say you all on Value of all three ?
IMG_2673.JPG
IMG_2676.JPG
IMG_2673.JPG
IMG_2676.JPG
IMG_2679.JPG
IMG_2677.JPG
IMG_2681.JPG

IMG_2684.JPG

IMG_2683.JPG

IMG_2668.JPG

IMG_2669.JPG

IMG_2670.JPG

Just cars and money. If ya can afford to actually do it, and you're sure you want to....by all means. I've had hundreds of these things, and know where all my money goes. As far as price....not my forte.

Just cars and money. If ya can afford to actually do it, and you're sure you want to....by all means. I've had hundreds of these things, and know where all my money goes. As far as price....not my forte.
Yeah.. I just really like the Post car and enjoy doing all my own work. I figure I can use the other two cars for what I need for the Post, and then either sell them or part them, since I have spots at Carlisle.

That post car is Awesome, Mite even beat the Hardtop IMO. Lose the Abody Console and Highback buckets.

any $$ over the price of scrap OR value of parts IS salesmanship!!!!!!

you and I have same disease. 6 cars here now, BUT yesterday, I see a DEAL 400 miles away!!!!! what am I thinking, and NO I am not wealthy, sorta retired poor!!!!!LOL

More of an addiction than sickness or illness, we suffer from...

Step one is actually 1st admitting you even have a problem;
I'm Budnicks & I'm a caraholic

glad to se it's not a "real illness",
I was thinking not another good guy sick...

Oh man, what I wouldn't do to relieve the fordor from your grasp and brutally resto-mod it leaving the body as is. Art Morisson chassis, crate hemi and TF 8speed would be the order of the day.

Sickness? what is the alternative, bowling, darts, pool league, golf, scooters and nancy boys? Real hotrods ain't that bad after all.:thumbsup:

Is your life insurance paid up? Lol

I don't have anyone to answer to anymore but I remember sneaking one or two "investments" past her. It's the thrill of the hunt and bringing home the game!
If you can just make it to July's Chrysler Carlisle. You might want to reserve another spot!

I'm in the market for a '65 rear housing and axels.

Last edited:
Sweet deal package you've picked up there. You're illness may continue however take comfort in that it's a chronic one. It will never be terminal as long as you have parts in your garage and grease on your hands. Sans those things and I fear the worst for you and all of us with the sickness. Stay sick my friend......

Auto Transport Service
Back