• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think it's my first post here...

onree

Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
I've been hanging around for a while. I'm starting to get my '67 Coronet Wagon out of its 'barn find' condition and hope to bring it back to life. It's a 318 with Torqueflite and I bought it out of a long term storage in a carport situation. Then it went in to my garage and has had stuff piled on and around it for a couple of years. I'm posting a couple of pics.

I've had Mopars since the mid 1960s, starting with a '56 Belvedere. A few DeSotos, several Forward Look Chryslers and Imperials. My last new Dodge was a 1997 Caravan, a great mini-van that I racked up not quite 200,000 miles befor it got hit real hard in the front end... while parked. Insurance totaled it.

I currently have '67 Coronet Wagon, '77 Monaco Crestwood Wagon, and a '64 /6 Dart 270. I hope to be spending some time her in the future.

BTW, the post from the guy spamming for the battery rejuvenator was what reminded me to get back on here. So maybe not all bad, lol!
1967 Dodge w:boxes left side.JPG
1967 Dodge w:boxes back end.JPG

It is. Welcome. Cool Wagon.

Very Cool!!! I want to find an old Mopar Wagon!!! Slap some Surfboards on the top of that baby and have FUN!!!!

Welcome to the forum, or back?...Anyways cool wagon!

:welcome: from the foothills of NE Tennessee.

I'd kill to find a copy of the family wagon from my childhood ('68 Monaco)….

Welcome from Alabama, glad you are going to start on getting it road worthy. The pictures look like the box is boxed in. :)

I dig wagons too..Thought about trying to find a belvedere wagon at one point.

Welcome to FBBO from Vermont! Nice wagon, and I too like the long roofs...good luck with the project.

Welcome from the show me state!!

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Git cracking!

Auto Transport Service
Back