• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I want to try this

YOU'LL BREAK YOUR FOOL NECK, WILBUR!!
Actually, looks quite fun - in a few months. :thumbsup:

Hell sometimes fun is measured by stitches and plaster casts

Looks like it has cushion. I'm in! Reminds me of the Alpine Slide at Breckenridge, Co.

Last edited:
I would do that for sure. The video that toolmanmike posted looks SCARY fun. I didn't realize it was like a luge run (concrete?) until they got to the start of it. I think at 59, I would still do it.

This thread hits way to close to home!! I crashed on he Breckinridge slide when my kids were little. They thought it was hilarious. Limped around for the rest of the trip!!
Then on the Mississippi in northwest Iowa I went down a homemade water slide, not as large as that one but very large. That experience left me with quite a bit less skin! I am now a full time spectator

There's also a concrete luge run somewhere in Ohio.

Sounds like a few of you need to come and use mine that I built for Jennifer before she passed away..... I have a few scars!!!

Sounds like a few of you need to come and use mine that I built for Jennifer before she passed away..... I have a few scars!!!

thats cool. What did you use for the slide? Teflon?

thats cool. What did you use for the slide? Teflon?
1/4" x 4' wide puck board. Two 100' rolls. Slide is 173' long.
waterslidelaketemagami 002.JPG
slide2.jpg
slide2a.jpg
slide2d.jpg

I'd do it in a heartbeat!!

Auto Transport Service
Back