• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I was watching a commercial for Fast and Furious 10.

SteveSS

Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score
I was looking to get a glimpse of a different muscle car they were featuring that might go up in value since it's being featured in the movie. Mostly they showed a lot of super/hypercars. They had shots of Dom's Charger and Brians's Skyline. One shot of a Mustang that was fairly new........and a moon buggy. Yes, it looks like part of the movie takes place on the moon. There are a whole lot of scenes with Paul Walker even though he died in 2013. I believe they listed Cody Walker in the credits. To me, the movie franchise was about Walker, not Diesel.

On the moon now? Haven’t seen one of those movies ever and it just sounds like the plots are getting sillier.

:rolleyes:

What about chicks?

They get more and more ridiculous with each new one,but I will watch any movie that has Chicks and Chargers. That said, there are still a couple of them I haven't seen! The first one was the only one I went to the movie theater and bought tickets to see. Atleast the first one was semi believable.

It looks like it's the same chicks. I guess part 10 is going to be a two-parter. They've brought some characters back from the dead. Letty, Dom's girlfriend, and the Japanese guy, Hahn. It's possible they'll bring Gal Godot back from the dead. It's pretty weird that they brought the actor Paul Walker back from the dead. He is actually dead but his character Brian is not dead in the movie series.

Auto Transport Service
Back