• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I watched the 2021 Nash Bridges movie.

SteveSS

Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
I was a huge fan of Miami Vice back in the day but for some reason, I never saw one episode of NB. I think I would like to, but the DVD collections are still too expensive. I saw the NB movie on Peacock last night. The '71 Cuda gets killed off in the beginning. I stopped the movie and looked up the color of the car. The sources I saw said it was Caterpillar Equipment Yellow. So he ends up driving a convertible Hellcat in the same color. The movie was good, not great but what hell, it had a Mopar. I like the white interior with the yellow better than the black interior Hellcat. For being 73 years old he was holding up pretty good.

Never, ever watched Miami Vice, but did watch NB occasionally. I didn't know there was a movie. What's Peacock ?

The original colour was going to be Curious Yellow but it washed out under the camera. They ended up with a Sherwin-Williams school bus paint.
1658419648738.png

Didn't know about the movie, thanks. I'll have to find it - I have the whole series.

Peacock is a streaming service we got free when we hooked up the Roku system to the TV. They have some good new movies. Mostly we like it because we get the Yellowstone series. After the normal Yellowstone season ends Peacock runs all the episodes for free. I heard the school bus color but some dudes are adamant it is the Caterpillar Equipment paint.

There was some cussing and sex stuff that made me think this was not a regular network TV movie.

The movie was ... Ok, but killing the cuda really put a damper on it. I thought they would have it rebuilt at the end of the movie. The series was definitely better

Auto Transport Service
Back