• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iam Clint Farr

XEO1-

Local time
5:08 PM
Reaction score
Everyone, you probably don’t know me because it was 6 years ago, I posted on Facebook along time ago,embarrassed myself to kingdom come infront of tens of thousands of people. Shared friends with my postings to bring over arguments,some where inventions some where music video parodies,it got farther out than imaginable,into thousands of people who wasn’t even apart of my friend list, it got bad. I embarrassed myself and after I stopped posting on Facebook for along duration I began in 2016 writing to the federal gov, to show them who iam,to inventions to strategies,to musical piano plays for years to them, most were amateur stuff but some I will never disclose publicly because I feel in my heart it’s works and it’s dangerous. I never met the federal department during that time and had to express myself. I did it to retaliate against disrespectful texts,calls,and a possible investigation into me or cyber bullying against me in texts and calls that could have wasted fbis time that was happening during 2016 framing me because I don’t have a internet reputation for surviallqnce to go by. a CT event in the intelligence community because I scared thousands I guess is what happened in the federal level. I called fbi and cia to apologize,they said they wasn’t acepting calls at this time, along time ago. I don’t have a college education nor mathematic know how of any scientific formulas. I posted words when tagging friend list people for along time. I love America-even if it’s delusional workability with some ideals,I won’t disclose some. FBI has gave me props for my ideas, I guess they finally calmed down along time ago. In my far cry game, they re those few ideals I wrote to them out of thousands I obtained over years sitting at the house. I love and hate the federal gov. because of this, I write to them every month atleast in defense that turned into I really like them a lot of what happened on Facebook along time ago. People get to me. Especially with texts and calls I feel they do around me-I have to defend myself so I just wrote to them who iam. I didn’t mean to scared people I just blow up if anyone knows me from Facebook. I have gone through 4 Facebook pages 2 during 2016 and Facebook still is worried when I haven’t tagged anyone in along along time. So please know iam no angel and just trying to describe myself because I don’t won’t people to think iam not a nice guy iam not iam only a good guy I believe. And thank you and I will take a few weeks to not look at this right now-iam sure people will be alarmed and the best I wait to respond the better it looks I guess.

2 things.......

1. facebook is the devil

2. are you a "noted locomotive expert"?

tl;dr
I'll wait for the translated and abridged version...

Sorry but...
20210405_233648.png

Yea awhile back I got worried about all the surrounding attention from it. I’ve always been a loner and never expressed myself got mad at the world around me and used Facebook as a place to vent.

no I’m not a expert at anything at all. Facebook is where I ruined my life at. I’m just glad I expressed it-was man enough to say I do write to the federal gov in defense from all the surrounding attention from when I was doing that.
2 things.......

1. facebook is the devil

2. are you a "noted locomotive expert"?

Yea,yea I know sounds crazy but when you have no reputation in life no past experience.. people behind the scenes can abuse that and call me nuts in different way way more negative manners because I never defended myself before doing what I’ve been doing.

My amateur ideas I use more of to show my mind working in other ways than anger.. that was the point of my defense is to show what I hide over the years.. so I expressed thousands of amateur ideas not precisely thought out but conversation pieces for experts in those fields to decipher. I feel safer against what thousand was possibly writing about me behind my back in texts that could have been used far into the future against me saying hey we have nothing but just everyone texting bad about this guy becuase he’s crazy and doesn’t have no friends.

You've got friends here.

Just stick to the Mopars and you'll be fine.

I don't know why people let **** get to them. I for one don't give a **** what others think. I used to care when I was a kid but as I got older I can clearly see that other people are in one of two categories. People that don't care for me. And People I don't care for. I honestly think people in general are fine but every one has a potential to be an asshole. You be you, who cares what others think. They are probably closet ******** and people talk about them behind their backs too.

You've got friends here.

Just stick to the Mopars and you'll be fine.

I agree Clint, just stick to mopars and chill. I can’t watch tv news anymore or view social media. It’s out of my control. The men behind the curtain are pulling the strings. Worry about your cars. Take care.

I would highly recommend that you watch "The Social Dilemma" on Netflix. This documentary slams social media by the very people that created the monster. It is literally a modern day Pandora's box and is only going to get worse. People get paid big bucks to keep the pot stirred and to direct you through algorithms.

Work on your car(s), take a walk, lift weights, cook, talk with friends in person or on the phone, and quit the social media. It is evil (except for this site).

Auto Transport Service
Back