• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'd do it all over, again.

1STMP

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
As of the stroke of midnight, the wife and
I continue the bonds. 47 years married,
2 kids, 7 grandkids.
The amazing thing thru all this is she
allows my indulgences.

Last edited:
We all know that you get married when you hear that shotgun rack! In his case that happened to be at midnight! Lol

2 kids, 7 grandkids.
allows my indulgences.
Congratulations on your milestone! I don’t understand how some men think marriage is a prison term. I do understand some people, (men and women both) shouldn’t be married. They don’t understand it’s a team effort, it’s not just what they want. The rewards are priceless if you’re willing to see beyond yourself, and you have the right partner. Enjoy your life, you two definitely deserve it, take care!

Congrats & Happy 47th anniversary...

2 kids, 7 grandkids.
allows my indulgences.
Congrats.

Congratulations on 47 years!

My wife and I are only at 35 years, but working on it!!!

Congratulations, you have accomplished something that young people don't usually try to do anymore. It is a team effort as stated. If my wife and I make it to December 2nd it will be 50 for us.

Congratulations, you have accomplished something that young people don't usually try to do anymore. It is a team effort as stated. If my wife and I make it to December 2nd it will be 50 for us.
Wow !
50 years is impressive. Pretty sure you'll
hit that mark.

congrats.jpg

Congrats and here's to many more years!!
happy-birthday-animated-gif-tumblr-5.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back