• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ideas for good Christmas gifts!!!

91r/t

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:14 AM
Reaction score
Ok so the girlfriend hits me up and says you need to give me ideas for christmas today! Who has some good ideas of **** you don't think of needing but would be nice to add to the toolbox or something in the shop or anything for that matter that isn't $1500-$2000??? Post some ideas and pics up if you think of some cool ****! I don't wanna make her spend huge cash on me, but it seems I don't need anything but **** that costs thousands. Ok......and go! :D:D

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Here's an idea ... :D

HONujI1575994526.png

4476633E-2888-45F7-AFE6-DC5DC9720E53.png
Every year someone gets me a novelty tool that I never use, except this one. I didn’t think I would use these but found them to be quite handy.

I always ask for Gift Cards from Summit,Jegs,etc. If you like Beer, Wine or Cigars ask for a 1year flavor of the month subscription. It’s the gift that keeps on giving Clark.

I always ask for Gift Cards from Summit,Jegs,etc. If you like Beer, Wine or Cigars ask for a 1year flavor of the month subscription. It’s the gift that keeps on giving Clark.

Jelly of the month club!!!

Jesus Chrysler hahaha!!! Not sure she wants to be tied up lmao! I was thinking garage stuff haha!

You never know until you try!!! AND you can hang it in your garage just make sure you got the temp set high in the winter like 80...

One car will be going away come spring. Need to make room for another project and something different, so the Runner will be leaving the stable in the spring. The Charger is done and doesn't need anything but seatbelts. I can't make the gf spend $550 on seatbelts.

Being in Buffalo you are very close to Niagara Falls. Get her to arrange for a nice weekend away for the both of you. Winter packages are cheap and still a lot of fun. If it's from her you are sure to have an excellent time and it's a treat for both of you.

Since your in the giving mood I'll take a pair of MP aluminum Hemi heads. It's ok if they're bare heads. Thanks and a Merry Christmas to you!

I am reading and watching. Myself and the Mrs, just had this same talk the past week.

Auto Transport Service
Back