• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Identify that car thread!

Here's a nice ride....

67 ford.jpg

OK now ur going into ‘Restoration Garage’! Out of my knowledge base. Plus, probably foreign, lol.

Okay then, here's an easier one and it's American! Think First of...
1950-Nash-Healey_10.jpg
1950-Nash-Healey_05.jpg

Oldbee, i remember all of my grandparents cars on both sides, but all of them were 4dr s, when i could drive, wouldn't be caught dead in a 4dr. My dads dad traded in a nice 50 Plymouth at the Chevy dealer two blocks from his house for a new 67 bel air. I saw the 50 downtown in my little college town about 15 years later. I new it was my grandpa's because some comedian on the assembly line put the hood ornament on upside down. I was the first to notice around 1962.

Oldbee, i remember all of my grandparents cars on both sides, but all of them were 4dr s, when i could drive, wouldn't be caught dead in a 4dr. My dads dad traded in a nice 50 Plymouth at the Chevy dealer two blocks from his house for a new 67 bel air. I saw the 50 downtown in my little college town about 15 years later. I new it was my grandpa's because some comedian on the assembly line put the hood ornament on upside down. I was the first to notice around 1962.
My parents were Mercury fans. Remember a bunch of 'em.

Custom 1963 Rambler American 440. Sits on a Art Morrison frame, big HP.
I had a 65 Rambler American that I bought from the son of the original owner when she passed. I was a gas jockey at the time and she was a regular customer. She had to be 90 if she was a day old. Anyway, I bought the car in 1986 for $50. It was very nice, garage kept. I blew the head gasket on the thing driving it home (probably the first time the car was driven over 25 MPH). Anyway, I had big plans for that car, but zero money (I was 15). Anyway, sold it to a mechanic for $100 and regretted it ever since. Rust free, straight body. Perfect project car.

I had a 65 Rambler American that I bought from the son of the original owner when she passed. I was a gas jockey at the time and she was a regular customer. She had to be 90 if she was a day old. Anyway, I bought the car in 1986 for $50. It was very nice, garage kept. I blew the head gasket on the thing driving it home (probably the first time the car was driven over 25 MPH). Anyway, I had big plans for that car, but zero money (I was 15). Anyway, sold it to a mechanic for $100 and regretted it ever since. Rust free, straight body. Perfect project car.
I have been searching for years for a 63 Rambler American 330 2 door Station Wagon to restore. They only made like 4400 of them.

Yeah maybe a Nash on the maroon one, I don't se a brown one
I thought was an Cunningham

Auto Transport Service
Back