• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Idiot lights

440gtx1967

Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score
My 67 GTX has a non-working temperature gauge....even if it was working I always preferred to have mechanical gauges providing a more accurate reading for temp and oil pressure, coming from Fords, can anyone please show me their setup...much appreciated

Here's mine - Autometer - mechanical

Road Runner 2 Interior 1.png

Thanks for the replies, I should have added a picture of my interior for some suggestions I have the factory installed tachometer installed on the centre console under the radio as shown

IMG_6560.jpg

Here’s my setup, my car isn’t as nice as others that have posted, but I have a sunpro mechanical water temp and oil pressure gauge, an equuas volt gauge, and fuel gauge because I want 2 gauges to let me know my sending unit doesn’t work, then I have an AEM AFR gauge under the dash. Then on the steering column I have a tach to let me know when my rods will start playing peekaboo, and a vacuum gauge. Minus the AFR gauge pretty old school, pretty simple, and it works. :thumbsup:

1DFFF829-699B-4FB6-AE26-1B5A339DC7A2.jpeg

15A35547-CDB6-4C43-8B7B-95AB7CD82E26.jpeg

I like that FOOT gas pedal.

had one in my first car..... it was a 68 Chevelle......my training wheels lol

Which stainless steel braided hose should I get to attach the gauges to the appropriate areas...which AN fitting would I need..thanks in advance

My setup in my 66. I wish I had gone with larger gages but they might get in the passengers way then. I do plan to bring them out a little further when I get time.

869189A8-FA83-44A5-93BC-E90F75216363.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back