• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If anyone knows where this MOPAR is please share.

supercommando

Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
This Mopar was built by me and just as I completed it I fell into hard times and made the huge mistake of selling it..... for cheap, as I needed money that week to help my family.

It's a total restoration. Was under water at Katrina for a week. Bought it just for the recall steering wheel and it was shipped up to WA from TX. This all happened around 2006. Was originally a 318 Belvedere II auto and transformed into a manual with a 440 HP with an RO23 hood scoop. No money was spared for this project. NOS 18 spline trans, 67 fully rebuilt 440, Dana 60 etc etc. Built it how I would have wanted it if I could have ordered it ( I know, they didn't make Bel II's with these options).

Anyway, it was sold in the Seattle area in 2011 . If you know how to help me track this car down please do let me know thank you. Pics attached.

DSC00004.JPG DSC02140 - Copy.jpg DSC00340-1.JPG

Thread moved to lost and found

She's a beauty. Will keep an eye out just north of the border in case she migrated.

I will be at the Mopar show in Graham this Sunday and will look for it.

Very nice,sorry you had to sell.
Hope all is well with your family

Auto Transport Service
Back