• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you like theater

Nacho-RT74

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:00 AM
Reaction score
With all the Covid19 issue, of course everything of us working on the show bussines have being largelly affected ( and still will be like that for loooong time ). My ex GF made a video to try to keep "alive" the theater spirit ( and get some money too of course ) so written a play and filmed herself acting it. She also directed herself, made the ilumination, video and sound edition and effects. Everything with her cell phone at his home during the lockdown. Actually it made a GREAT job. She is a professional actress who worked in TV and Films in Venezuela ( same as theaters of course ) for years, but same as me, had to emigrate to Spain and make everything from the beginning as any inmigrant where nobody knows her... yet.

if you understand Spanish and want to enjoy a suspense thriller, this is a great play, really. It is 35 minutes long on video on demand for 3,9€ . It can be watched by supossely 72 hours, but when I watched was still is available for me one week later
shruggy.gif

registration is easy and free

https://streaming.scenikus.com/producto/la-fuga/

I hope you click on it and enjoy! really, not because is my ex, but is a GREAT job

( can't be watched on Explorer or Edge )

"Una zombie"?

That's all I could get.

But looks cool.

She could consider subtitles.

mmmm... that could be a great idea!

did you watch the full play or just the trailer ?

I can't recall she saying zombie anywhere LOL ... maybe "sombra" ? ( Shadow )

Last edited:
Just the trailer.

It was text on the screen

Oh ok! Yes! On the trailer the word zombie is there LOL. But not along the script on the play.

Auto Transport Service
Back