• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you're cold, they're cold. Please bring them inside.

Bob Sawyer

Local time
3:37 PM
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my '68 R/T. Back in January I backed it out of the garage for a couple hours to do some sanding and painting on some parts. Temperatures that night were in the mid-twenties which is cold for this area of VA. Snapped this pic.
I'm finishing up the n & b restoration and hope to have it on the road in early May. Its been 38 years since I've driven it. Can hardly wait. I'm working on the interior now.

20190128_184527.jpg

Here's a pic of my '68 R/T. Back in January I backed it out of the garage for a couple hours to do some sanding and painting on some parts. Temperatures that night were in the mid-twenties which is cold for this area of VA. Snapped this pic.
I'm finishing up the n & b restoration and hope to have it on the road in early May. Its been 38 years since I've driven it. Can hardly wait. I'm working on the interior now.

View attachment 741390
Sorry Bob, but we need more pictures of that beauty...OR ELSE!!! :lol:

How the heck can you have a car like that.....that long and NOT drive it ???

Facepalm Picard.jpg

Thought we had a new dog post starting up!( Hate even watching the news anymore)

Auto Transport Service
Back