• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you're gonna bag, this is what you need!

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:19 AM
Reaction score

IMG_20190423_195958613.jpg

are you referring to people Huffing paint?
i had a friend growing up that did that sh1t,and that is kinda funny.
hammered finish even :thumbsup:

I thought this would be about *vacum bagging* fiberglass/composite lay-ups. aye yi yi......

are you referring to people Huffing paint?
i had a friend growing up that did that sh1t,and that is kinda funny.
hammered finish even :thumbsup:
Don't know how old you are but in the early 70's, it was called bagging. They would spray crystal clear acrylic (their choice 'quality' stuff) into a bag and then put the bag over their mouth and inhale it. Nasty mess and can't even understand doing it!

Don't know how old you are but in the early 70's, it was called bagging. They would spray crystal clear acrylic (their choice 'quality' stuff) into a bag and then put the bag over their mouth and inhale it. Nasty mess and can't even understand doing it!
yeah my friends name was david sp**r,i still remember that **** freak.
he also did the model glue thing too,
and that was trippy when you see yer friend all whacked out with glue dripping off his nose.
kinda makes you wonder about things in life lol,even that young.

one time we were way down in milford on our bicycles and he stole some glue and huffed it in the parking lot...
we were kinda horrorfied but watching him and didnt notice the security guy creeping up.
so he jumps out and we take off but daves so out of it he can only do circles on his bike.
me brian and scott literally were rolling on the ground at the edge of the lot laughing while the security guard chased him in circles and he was pedaling hiss *** off but going nowheres.
eventually he managed to get sorta conscious and we fled the scenery.
needless to say,we didnt hang out with dave for long.

he also managed another claim to fame later on,
he wrecked an older 69? impala,at speed,coming down off the hill in bellingham.
for some reason he thought it would be a good idea to go as fast as possible down the hill,
and at the bottom,...it...turns..to the leftish..which,he didnt make.
the cops later estimated his speed right around 120 mph....
at the turn was a resteraunt,and his impala took out 5 vehicles,damaged 9 others,
completely totalled the impala,his car rolled Over the tops of other cars even,
and dave walked away from it without a scratch.
he wiped out the entire front of the parking lot,no seatbelt,and walks away...
lol....lucky..aint the word.

That explains this guy....

c700x420.jpg

Homage to the huffer loser

Why are you guys bothering me?
You know I'm too important to be bantering with you.

20160718_174855.png

Auto Transport Service
Back