• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ignition issues

Snowbug778

Local time
1:55 PM
Reaction score
Howdy yall, i tried sticking my key in and it wouldnt go in! I kept pushing and decided to take a hammer and push it in, and it went in about half way and wouldnt go in anymore! Im going to drop the steering column tomorrow and take it apart, any ideas what the issue was?

Seriously they just wear out over time. A new lock cylendar is what you need. Look in the FSM you should be able to pull it out pretty easily.

Howdy yall, i tried sticking my key in and it wouldnt go in! I kept pushing and decided to take a hammer and push it in, and it went in about half way and wouldnt go in anymore! Im going to drop the steering column tomorrow and take it apart, any ideas what the issue was?

A bigger hammer maybe?:D
Were you guys just finishing up a bank heist??

When the Tonya Harding 16oz fails to do the trick, pull out the 32oz. Twice the breaking power…
:lol:

Howdy yall, i tried sticking my key in and it wouldnt go in! I kept pushing and decided to take a hammer and push it in, and it went in about half way and wouldnt go in anymore!
Are we talking about a car here ? ........

Auto Transport Service
Back