• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ignorant Non Driving Car Thieves

Dindunuffins…
CHARLES_DARWIN_APPROVES.jpg

They get what they get. The others should be up for alot more in charges .

By "teens" they mean black juvenile delinquents, correct?
You're being racist. Just because numerous witnesses seen them behind the wheel, with finger prints on the wheel, and video camera evidence, doewn't mean they did it. You're just racially profiling these poor innocent youth.:p:p

White kids dont steal cars? Does it matter what race they are? Would you be more or less sympathetic if those kids were white and decided to do something stupid? The fact is you'd want punishment for a white teen car thief but a black kid, they deserve death.

You're being racist. Just because numerous witnesses seen them behind the wheel, with finger prints on the wheel, and video camera evidence, doewn't mean they did it. You're just racially profiling these poor innocent youth.:p:p
I guess I know sarcasm when I read it? Funny.

This incident occurred near where I live about a year ago. Following the crash there were big investigations about teens and car theft in the area. Not long after, a couple of teenage girls running from the cops in a stolen car drove into a retention pond in the middle of the night and died. Apparently the spotlight on teen car thefts did exactly nothing to stem the tide.

White kids dont steal cars? Does it matter what race they are? Would you be more or less sympathetic if those kids were white and decided to do something stupid? The fact is you'd want punishment for a white teen car thief but a black kid, they deserve death.
Following this accident and the subsequent investigation into the epidemic of car thefts by teens in Pinellas County FL (where this occurred), do you know what they found?

Couldn't even stand up straight for his mugshot. No wonder he crashed the thing.

I live west of Chicago where the carjacking has reached an epidemic. Once in a while
you'll hear when they try to jack an off-duty cop's car. It doesn't end well for them.
The non-racist statement I will make is this: The overwhelming majority of crime and
carjacking is perpetrated by Black youths that don't have an education, or a job, and no
way out. I kind of understand the rut they're in but I don't have a good answer for how
to fix it. A lot of these kids have a Mom, but no Father, and have
been on welfare for two or three generations. I don't know how bad it has to get before
they chase all of the tourism away and Chicago is Dead. I don't know how much everyone
else hears about our news, but I suspect that the news people try to keep it quiet.

Following this accident and the subsequent investigation into the epidemic of car thefts by teens in Pinellas County FL (where this occurred), do you know what they found?
No, what did they find? The thread was as par for the course typical of what is posted around here. There is no argument the teenagers were criminals thats not the point
I live west of Chicago where the carjacking has reached an epidemic. Once in a while
you'll hear when they try to jack an off-duty cop's car. It doesn't end well for them.
The non-racist statement I will make is this: The overwhelming majority of crime and
carjacking is perpetrated by Black youths that don't have an education, or a job, and no
way out. I kind of understand the rut they're in but I don't have a good answer for how
been on welfare for two or three generations. I don't know how bad it has to get before
they chase all of the tourism away and Chicago is Dead. I don't know how much everyone
else hears about our news, but I suspect that the news people try to keep it quiet.
Chicago is out of control not because of the media but the politicians who wont do anything much about it. The fear raising taxes because they want to remain in power so local law enforcement suffers as well as other programs geared to reduce crime. My city is one of the largest in the world and we have no were near the violence of Chicago.
Hire cops, train them put them on the street. Street cops make a difference. Chicago can be turned around in short order. Take a page from our past Mayors, aggressive police work, aggressive prosecutors, policys like stop and frisk and going after petty crimes will all turn that city around. It did were i live

Why is this happening in places i thought were relatively safe? What is going on in this country? Are we punishing these criminal's or just slapping there wrists and setting them free?

Because when whites commit crimes, the news tells us. When it's minorities, you never see a mug shot. "White cop executes unarmed black man on his way to choir practice". When blacks riot at malls across America every Christmas its "teens" and "youth". See how that works? Not racist at all, just reporting what I have seen the last 15 years. I could cut and paste headlines, but I think you already know...

My wife and I gonna take our annual vacation in Chicago next November , this is going to be our second visit to the wind city ,we found Chicago beautiful and we stay down town, we feel it was a safe city for the tourist and such a beautiful place to stay (recommendations are accepted to visit cool places in Chicago )

Last edited:
No, what did they find? The thread was as par for the course typical of what is posted around here. There is no argument the teenagers were criminals thats not the point

Chicago is out of control not because of the media but the politicians who wont do anything much about it. The fear raising taxes because they want to remain in power so local law enforcement suffers as well as other programs geared to reduce crime. My city is one of the largest in the world and we have no were near the violence of Chicago.
Hire cops, train them put them on the street. Street cops make a difference. Chicago can be turned around in short order. Take a page from our past Mayors, aggressive police work, aggressive prosecutors, policys like stop and frisk and going after petty crimes will all turn that city around. It did were i live

The thing I'm hearing from black leaders now is to stop blaming anyone but yourselves. I've watched a lot of #walkaway videos of black people saying it's not the government's fault it's your fault.

Because when whites commit crimes, the news tells us. When it's minorities, you never see a mug shot. "White cop executes unarmed black man on his way to choir practice". When blacks riot at malls across America every Christmas its "teens" and "youth". See how that works? Not racist at all, just reporting what I have seen the last 15 years. I could cut and paste headlines, but I think you already know...
Ridiculous. At least were i live

Oh, the media doesn't hide black on white crime where you live? That's very unusual.
Remember this one they buried? Havent heard a peep since Jan 2017 when it happened. If 4 white kids tortured a retarded black boy on facebook live, we would have heard all about them growing up, where they lived, they would have their families scrutinized, every piece of the trial for the last 2 years would be on the weekly news. Do you even know who Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom are? You don't, because the media buried it. Did you ever hear of the reptilian Carr brothers? No you didn't. it was buried, but considered in most normal white communities to be the murders of the century. Also known as the Witchita Massacre. The day before it was to be shown on 2020 or one of those shows it was pulled and down the rabbit hole it went. Look it up, and ask what would have happened had the races been reversed. Yes, CNN would be calling it "The Crime of the Century."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-tortured-mentally-disabled-man-not-evil.html

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back