• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"I'll Be Home For Christmas"!

DETAILS MATTER!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:07 PM
Reaction score
Started feeling kinda funky this past Saturday. Thought I had a sinus infection. (know whats coming ?) My daughter wanted me to get tested for c-19 so I did this past Monday. My Dr. called this morning to say I was positive. So far, no fever, no diarrhea. Just a few minor muscle aches. That' my symptoms just so you'll know. But seems as if everyone is different. Anyway hope everyone has a great Christmas & Better New Year! :thumbsup:

Started feeling kinda funky this past Saturday. Thought I had a sinus infection. (know whats coming ?) My daughter wanted me to get tested for c-19 so I did this past Monday. My Dr. called this morning to say I was positive. So far, no fever, no diarrhea. Just a few minor muscle aches. That' my symptoms just so you'll know. But seems as if everyone is different. Anyway hope everyone has a great Christmas & Better New Year! :thumbsup:
Good news hopefully.....stay safe and get well soon. :thumbsup:

I hope you get well soon and have a Merry Xmas

5 days to get a test result?
I do hope you recover quickly and completely.
Peace of the newborn Christ my friend.

Started feeling kinda funky this past Saturday. Thought I had a sinus infection. (know whats coming ?)

My neighbor's both had the bug, mid 40's, both smoke like a chimney. They said they both felt like a bad sinus infection, he had a mild dry cough. He was outta work for 3 weeks as he still showed some symptoms. This was about a month ago. Good Luck, get healthy!

Hopefully you'll be back to normal (?) soon...

to a speedy & full recovery

Auto Transport Service
Back