• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im A Proud Pappa

Mike67

Local time
11:25 PM
Reaction score
Yesterday my daughter's highschool had its homecoming parade...Typically the AFJROTC leads the parade ( about a mile end to end) and being Commander she was out front and did such a great job.
This is her 1st "big" public event since being given the title of Group Staff Commander at the end of last years season.
Tonight was my baby girls Chamber orchestra concert...unfortunately we couldn't see her to get pics of her playing but they did great.
I'm very blessed to have two wonderful girls that God has allowed me to enjoy and be so very proud of! Time has gone by so fast since they were babies that I'm afraid if I blink I will miss the rest...

FB_IMG_1539314943948.jpg FB_IMG_1539314986040.jpg FB_IMG_1539314948717.jpg FB_IMG_1539218572561.jpg FB_IMG_1539315969257.jpg FB_IMG_1539315988265.jpg FB_IMG_1539315954050.jpg

Last edited:
Mike, your a rich man, or should i say Blessed. Yes blessed with beautiful children. Whatever path those girls take in life, they will be successful, they to are blessed because they have two wonderful parents.

:thumbsup: Some put their work, personal ambitions, etc above all else and miss out on the greatest gifts in life, glad your not one of them. Cute girls, enjoy them while you can because lord knows how quick they grow!

Thank you all for the kind words! They are my pride and joy.
Some of you may remember a little over a year ago my youngest had her eardrum reconstructed due to the damaged caused by too many tube surgeries. Well the operation was a sucess, she regained some hearing and the ear infections have decreased significantly but sinus and allergies now plague the poor girl. She just cant seem to catch a break and pretty much looks like she isnt feeling good most of the time.
I know a couple of you have children that went through the same surgery, did they end up with bad allergies and a lot of sinus infections?
Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back