• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm BAAAAaaaaaack

69 Runner

ADMIN wif a corner office (Deceased - RIP)
Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
Greetings to all. I know you've all been wondering where I've been :sleepy2: Last Friday my sweetie, her daughter, her daughter's fiancé, and I went to Disney Florida. (been to the left coast, but not the right)

Anyway, if anyone who sent me messages still would like an answer to your week old question, please let me know.

and thanks for not burning the place down while I was away :icon_dwarf:

Runner,
You should have taken the 45 minute drive to the coast. Space center, Cocoa Beach, Ron Jon's and Port Canaveral. You would have liked it. I know I like living here

Well, he had to go secretly! Otherwise it would have been like telling the kids they had a "substitute" for the next week! Can you imagine the chaos!

:icon_axe:

Yessssssssssssss.......I was gone. I didn't say anything cause I'm a bit paranoid about letting the internet know I'm not around.

Welcome back,
No reason to be paranoid I remember seeing something on tv awhile back about robbers becoming friends with people on Facebook and after they posted they were going to be away or out of town they would break in.

Yeah. Saw that as well. So I usually don't say anything until after it's all over with. The exception is the impending 1100+ mile trip in my Duster.

Greetings to all. I know you've all been wondering where I've been :sleepy2: Last Friday my sweetie, her daughter, her daughter's fiancé, and I went to Disney Florida. (been to the left coast, but not the right)

Anyway, if anyone who sent me messages still would like an answer to your week old question, please let me know.

and thanks for not burning the place down while I was away :icon_dwarf:

Who are you?

Well, he had to go secretly! Otherwise it would have been like telling the kids they had a "substitute" for the next week! Can you imagine the chaos!

You know;we were pretty well-behaved in his absence:angel13::angel8::angel13:;I'm sure he checked in every so often to see if the FCC had shut the joint down. Not that we:beavisnbutthead::mob::penguins paint pixi:boxers::tantrum::spam in acid::pink banana::violent-smiley-100: would have acted in a juvenile manner,had we known.

Auto Transport Service
Back