• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm ordering new seat foam from classic ind for my 67

Sedanman

Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
I need the seat foam for my 67 and I have never noticed any seat foam U's separate from the seat foam on original seat foam in any A or B body I parted out. Are the U shaped foam pieces needed to complete a set of seats? I have never heard of these and they don't have pictures. Has anyone had to use them? Thanks and Merry Christmas Everybody.

1967 Plymouth Valiant Parts | AK50108 | 1966-67 Mopar A-Body Front Bucket Seat Foam Piece Set | Classic Industries

1967 Plymouth Valiant Parts | MD3003 | 1966-67 Mopar A & B-Body Front Bucket Seat Foams | Classic Industries

The car is a 67 Valiant but the overall seats,backs and foam should be the same,right?

I'm not sure what the horseshoe pieces are - maybe they are u-shaped pieces of foam to go over the top of the original foam to restore it's height & smooth the covers. From it's $90+ price it can't be much more than that. The bottom listing reads like a complete set of all new foam for which I would not think the u-shape pieces are needed. But probably worth a call to get it straight.

Auto Transport Service
Back