• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm Shocked!

Sonny Black

Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
Sonny gets shocked!
28783373_10208975069092307_6481217490612387840_n.jpg

That was SOOOOO not cool Sonny. How can you leave me hanging until May 2nd.

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see the episode. :thumbsup:

Discovery has ordered a new car-centric series called “Sticker Shock,” Variety has learned exclusively.

The series will be hosted by Dennis Pittsenbarger and a team of expert appraisers comprised of Randy Carlson, Addison Brown, Nick Smith and Todd Wertman.

They will investigate the history and condition of a wide range of vehicles to determine their true value. It will feature well-known classic cars as well as rarer ones like the Keller Super Chief, Blue Ray III, and Starcraft Starcruiser. The show will also unveil the history and memories of the cars as well as automobile memorabilia.

The series is produced for Discovery Channel by The (IPC).
STICKER SHOCK premieres Wednesday, May 2 at 10pm ET/PT on Discovery Channel.
IMG_20180302_125920[1].jpg

Looks like a good show. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get involved with this & are you going to be on the first episode?

Very cool buddy, I can't wait either.
Thanks, E, coming from you it means a lot!
...............................................................................................................................................
BTW; this was one pissed off lady...she brought her 57 chev bel air..she was not happy with the "expert"...

Sonny had to calm her down..she needed hushed, peaceful, placid, quiet, serene, & tranquility,...she needed a little "Sonny"
IMG_20180302_105449[1].jpg

Last edited:
V, I see she is smiling after some Sonny time. Glad to see you made her feel better. You rock buddy!

Congrats Sonny!!! Look at you you old dog, consoling the pretty little lady. I can't wait to hear the results about your Belvedere.

Congrats Sonny!!! Look at you you old dog, consoling the pretty little lady. I can't wait to hear the results about your Belvedere.
Iorn man,I have a bit of patina (i do not want fixed) on the 'old girl '63, they put that fu#in camera on it 2 inches away..lol...then since I switched to synthetic oil/z, ZROD, it developed a small leak,a drop, (back of valve cover)or oil sender, i tried to wipe it off and they yelled at me!...next thing I know two drops are there!...they did NOT want it cleaned in anyway nor California duster..also I could NOT touch or drive the car..they had "people" to do that....???....some things they thought were good, I thought were bad, and things I like they said were a hindrance... they had people to authenticate the car, called galin, chry reg, peterson museum guy, and the "expert"....but it was fun!

Iorn man,I have a bit of patina (i do not want fixed) on the 'old girl '63, they put that fu#in camera on it 2 inches away..lol...then since I switched to synthetic oil/z, ZROD, it developed a small leak,a drop, (back of valve cover)or oil sender, i tried to wipe it off and they yelled at me!...next thing I know two drops are there!...they did NOT want it cleaned in anyway nor California duster..also I could NOT touch or drive the car..they had "people" to do that....???....some things they thought were good, I thought were bad, and things I like they said were a hindrance... they had people to authenticate the car, called galin, chry reg, peterson museum guy, and the "expert"....but it was fun!
Can't wait for the results my friend!! No matter what they say, your car is AWESOME in my opinion. Us '63 owners have to stick together. :lol:

Car1.jpg

Thanks, E, coming from you it means a lot!
...............................................................................................................................................
BTW; this was one pissed off lady...she brought her 57 chev bel air..she was not happy with the "expert"...

Sonny had to clam her down..she needed hushed, peaceful, placid, quiet, serene, & tranquility,...she needed a little "Sonny"
View attachment 593811

Super-bee_ski says: "We ALL need a little bit of "Sonny" once in a while....

Auto Transport Service
Back