• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Imperial Love

Imperial One

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score
I sold my three 1973 Imperials to Jackson last year. Here are the two black ones, and I must say they look sensational!

024A3CCA-25B3-407D-AB0B-F697B5A140A8_1_201_a.jpeg

7691775F-BF0E-4542-94DB-0450814B488F_1_201_a.jpeg

The one car is triple black and other other is "Tuxedo" (black with a white interior).

Check out Jackson's thread over at FCBO.

Can't help but have a pang of regret when I see them, BUT I would not have got the job done. I am really happy that they went to such an excellent steward.

I sold my three 1973 Imperials to Jackson last year. Here are the two black ones, and I must say they look sensational!

View attachment 1306047

View attachment 1306048

The one car is triple black and other other is "Tuxedo" (black with a white interior).

Check out Jackson's thread over at FCBO.

[/URL]

Can't help but have a pang of regret when I see them, BUT I would not have got the job done. I am really happy that they went to such an excellent steward.
I think some refer to them as “mafia” cars, definitely have a “I mean business” look to them
:thumbsup:

I appreciate those cars more and more as time goes on.

A former boss of mine bought one new. It was black also. He was a big guy so I guess they went well together.

Working on them it was all you could do to get one on the lift and get it up in the air.

You need one of these to drive one around now days.
F10152.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back