• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Imperial out

bobtile

Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
With nearly 6 passes on it, I've decided it was time for a freshining.

20191215_120409.jpg

Same engine builder? Is there going to be a saga? Lay down the law, I want it by xx/xx/xxxx.

With nearly 6 passes on it, I've decided it was time for a freshining
Help me understand that "6 passes" part.
Seems like a very short timespan to be freshening it already, unless it saw use before/beyond those 6 passes, and wasn't a fresh build 6 passes ago?
Looks like a cast crank or 6 pack rods balancer?
Looks like Source or factory heads?
I know you're a "regular" in the Racers forum, and I've been posting more here, so I'm trying to learn more about the forum members I'm interacting with more.

Seems like a very short timespan to be freshening it already, unless it saw use before/beyond those 6 passes, and wasn't a fresh build 6 passes ago?
I know you're a "regular" in the Racers forum, and I've been posting more here, so I'm trying to learn more about the forum members I'm interacting with more.
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/forums/racers-hangout.28/

Close to 100,000 miles on the motor.
+ 6 passes. Lmao

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/cant-say-that-im-a-quitter.181028/
Try that

Auto Transport Service
Back