• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Import/car transport company?

Tonz

Local time
1:18 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know or has used a company they'd recommend to get a car imported from the usa to canada? More specifically Parker Colorado to Langley, BC, Canada. Not a mopar sadly but a little 1990 vw corrado that'll make a good daily driver. Bought it for 2k so im not looking to pay 2800 usd to ship like 1 company quoted me, another quoted me 1500 usd but after replying i havent heard back :( i know this is a mopar forum but im just trying to poke the brains of people who know more and have more experience than me.. Stupid corona! Deal was done on the car very end of 2019 and was gonna make a road trip to pick it up the may long weekend of 2020 but corona closed the borders and after waiting for them to reopen, a year later im trying other options. Thank you in advance!
(Picture is of the car, she'll be undergoing the "twin charged diesel" treatment.. already have the fully rebuilt 1.9td, bigger turbo out of a late 90's passat is a direct bolt on then im going custom for the supercharger... incase you were curious ;)

Resized_67904095_435620017296203_1945631227448918016_n.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back