• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In need of Headlight trim-retaining ring- '69 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propwash

Local time
9:13 PM
Reaction score
Hey gent's,

Got a 5 3/4" headlight trim/retaining ring that I just can't seem to work the damage out of. Just need one (if possible) to clean and polish up like the others. Off of a '69 roadrunner, but any year with the round quad lighting would work.

Thanks for the ad FBBO.

Hey Will, got some xtras laying around, will find the best one and send it to ya.

Hey thanks Roger....Much appreciated. I got a little something coming your way as well. This car is really starting to acquire a lot of parts from you. Gonna have to stamp an "RZ" somewhere on the car.

Hey thanks Roger....Much appreciated. I got a little something coming your way as well. This car is really starting to acquire a lot of parts from you. Gonna have to stamp an "RZ" somewhere on the car.

I'll let you pick the spot. JUst don't put me by the exhaust, i'll get high from them. Under the hood, i'll go deaf from the rumble. By the headlights, I 'll be blind the moment you turn them on. Not the windshield, don't want to eat bugs. Anywhere near the rear tires and you will smoke me out. I hope that narrows it down for you a little bit.

Hehehehehehe......How about near the taillights so you get a first hand view of the cars disappearing in the distance.

Works for me, and if I see a good lookin gal in another mopar keeping up with you, you know I;m going to do everything in my power to drop anchor and slow ya down.

Works for me, and if I see a good lookin gal in another mopar keeping up with you, you know I;m going to do everything in my power to drop anchor and slow ya down.

Hehehehehehheee...Arrrrrrrr! We have mutiny on board.

Let me know what you need for the retainer and some shipping and i'll get that over to you pronto Roger.

Thanks again!

Will, sent ya pm with counter offer and we'll call it even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back