• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In search of

moparker

Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
When I was around 12,13 years old there used to be a dept. store in downtown Akron called O'Neils. We used go there mainly at Xmas time. It was a cool place and time. They used decorate the windows and the streets. On one such trip I seen a 65 Satellite in the parking deck. It was a turquoise on turquoise car. Spinner hubcaps,white walls etc. I looked inside there was a hurst 4spd. I seen it maybe once or twice there again but,never on the street. I never heard of or seen the car again.
Earlier this summer I was talking to a guy named Jeff I met at a car show. He has a 65 Satellite. I started telling him about the Satellite from O'Neils. Low and behold he had seen it also. He was a little older and new what he was lookiong at more than I. He said it was an employee of the store. An elderly woman and it was 426 wedge! He followed her home and tryed to buy it but,she said she promised it to her mechanic. He left a number but never heard from her or seen the car. I think she lived in Cuyahoga Falls he said.
Are there any of you that remember or know anything about this car? Sorry for the long winded story.

Auto Transport Service
Back