• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian woman, 73 gives birth to twin girls

IVF treatment at that age??? That is WTF for sure!

Looks like I'm skipping breakfast today! Thx, Mr Cranium!

Last edited:
Asked how they would care for their children, Rajarao said: “Nothing is in our hands. Whatever should happen will happen. It is all in the hands of God.”......... and if like here, the Government or everyone else, I should say, because I'm to old for this **** and I'm stupid. WTF.

I think we're focusing on mom too much...hows about the proud papa!? Still able get it stiff and mount mama! And still firing loaded rounds in his 80s! You go old man!

damn that's to old to squirting out twins

by the pop & mom :lol:

I think that's the oldest I've herd of

"It is all in the hands of God". Wasn't her inability to conceive "in the hands of God" also? Like Hey-Oh says, the rest of society will inevitably be raising those kids. If this whole story is true, I just don't get it. In my mind, a totally selfish act with blatant disregard for those 2 kids and all the others that will be ultimately responsible for their well-being.

Hell at that age the twins were probably tired of trying to keep from falling out.

A old women like that needs a multi purpose vacuum :D

Rajarao had said: “It is due to the grace of God and doctors that I have now become a proud father of two baby girls."

"Then I realised how much college for two girls is going to cost me!"

giphy (18).gif

Auto Transport Service
Back