• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Indoor car cover for 1967 Plymouth GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyman51

Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
Hi All
I am looking for a quality indoor car cover for my 1967 Plymouth GTX. I would like a perfectly clean, not torn cover. Thanks

Does this request mean you want a used cover?
Mike

Just in case. California Car Covers - dustop version. About $200

Hi All
I am looking for a quality indoor car cover for my 1967 Plymouth GTX. I would like a perfectly clean, not torn cover. Thanks
I have some extra covers, PM me if you still need one and i will check condition/price for you

i have a calif carcover - for a 67 bbody - grey fannel, no rips, a few small dis-colorations as its 15+yrs old - $150+ shipping

I trust Moparparts. Personally, I wouldn’t buy a used cover. With exception of course. They age and degrade a lot over time.

i dont agree- a calif car cover on a car inside a garage that has never been out in the elements is as good today as it was 15yrs ago...

Thanks to all who offered. I bought a brand new custom fit cover from carautocover.com
Lifetime guarantee, five layers with a flannel inner against the car. Free shipping and 50% discount for the holidays! $144.00!
Check them out.

I have a three layer from CarAutoCovers.com on my 66 Satellite.
Fits perfect, very nice quality and it was only $110 a couple years ago.

Mine spins off easy, never put hole in cover.

I don't have the antenna installed. I have one but there's no radio anyway and yes the cover goes on easy without it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back