• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE indy 440-1 heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar mafia

Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of 440-1 cast iron heads that are fully ported and have been cleaned and checked out since they were ran. I do not have any flow #'s on these. I am a member here and moparts and i bought them ready to run from a member on moparts. He is well known and honest and indy dealer. i have been buying heads and engines from him for years. these are ready to bolt on and run with .750 roller springs. asking 1500 plus shipping from ky. 42754.

indy2.jpg
indy4.jpg
indy5.jpg
indy6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
are these heads compatible with the 440 rpm performers? do they need off-set rockers?

I have a set of 440-1 cast iron heads that are fully ported and have been cleaned and checked out since they were ran. I do not have any flow #'s on these. I am a member here and moparts and i bought them ready to run from a member on moparts. He is well known and honest and indy dealer. i have been buying heads and engines from him for years. these are ready to bolt on and run with .750 roller springs. asking 1500 plus shipping from ky. 42754.

How do I send a private message or this private already? Sorry Im a new member and I suck with stuff like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back