• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indy All Mopar Swap Meet

glassman

Local time
12:16 AM
Reaction score
The swap meet was packed with vendors and spectators. I did a good sales event and seen a lot of old friends and made new friends too. This was the first year for the new owners of Indy Head Service to host the show. They did an excellent job and even had a dinner get together for all the vendors on Saturday evening. Great time. One of my contacts was with a Holley rep. and we talked about a new all Mopar race/show/swap, that Holley is putting on at Bowling Green , Sept.18-20. Sounds like a good time. Keep an eye on this event.

I got there at 0900 and it took about 15-20 minutes to get in. It was packed with vendors and browsers. I hear it was much better than some previous events, but said weather had played a big part prior to this year. Weather this year was great for beginning of March.

show was well run and even had a dinner/get together for the vendors on Saturday night.

The New Owners seem to be trying to repair
a really bad rep/rap on poor customer service now too

God I hope so, it couldn't have gotten much worse...

Auto Transport Service
Back