• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indy Cylinder Head Show

randys4406

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:41 PM
Reaction score
March 3&4 2018 at the Indiana State fairgrounds in Indianapolis. Indoor show. Will be there selling parts. Contact me for requests.

Looking forward to a very good show. Contact us for any special request for us to bring to the show. Will have a good selection of reproduction parts with an emphasis on weatherstripping and fasteners. Will also have a wide selection of good used parts as well. We are located in the second building. As you enter from the first hall, we are located against the wall on the right hand side.
Even if you should not need anything, stop by and introduce yourself and see what all we have to offer.

We will be there Saturday. My wife asked what I wanted to do for our 40th anniversary. March 4 1978 WOW.So we are heading to Indy for the show. What a girl!!!!!! POPS

We just got back from Indy show. All nice,picked up lots of small's for the '71. Could have spent the kid's inheritance in building 2 at the HEMI motor booth!!!! POPS

I thought it was a good show. I picked up several things for my charger and made a couple of contacts for other stuff.

Auto Transport Service
Back